1. DISCLAIMER: these sauces are made in my home kitchen (see cottage cooking). these are not sold in stores or retail spaces. my kitchen is fully sanitized and clean. meats, dairy, and nuts are all used and cooked in this kitchen.
2. satisfaction guaranteed. if you hate it, tell me and i'll make it right.
3. none of these sauces will knock your mouth off your face. flavor over fire is important to the creation of these sauces. on a scale from 0 (no spice) to 10 (melt your face off), these are between a 2 and 6.
4. every order depends on the quality and availability of ingredients. some sauces may not be available.
5. every batch is unique. some may taste spicier than others, even if they are the same sauce. i'm not a pro - i'm not a chef. i just happen to have lots of peppers and a blender - so - here we are.
thanks for putting your faith in me.
(H) - locally grown
1. THE ONE MY GRANDPA LIKED (serrano basil)
Ingredients: serrano pepper (H), roasted tomatoes (H), tomato paste, sweet hot banana peppers (H), basil (H), garlic, onion, agave nectar, white wine vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, water, lemon juice, lemon balm (H), sea salt, pepper
About: NOT gluten free / resembles marinara sauce
Pairs nicely with: pizza (omg put this shit on pizza), eggs (lotsa folks have been using it for their brekkie eggs!), garlic bread dipping sauce, all the pasta (sprinkle in yo mac n cheese)
2. LITTLE FLAME (chipotle, roasted jalapeno)
Ingredients: roasted jalapeno (H), green pepper (H), yolo wonder peppers (H), cumin, sea salt, garlic, chipotle spice, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, water, mustard seed
About: gluten free, yo / smoky flavor
Pairs nicely with: NACHOS, street tacos, rice bowls, chicken/seitan wings
3. PEACHY SCHEME (serrano peach)
Ingredients: serrano pepper (H), peaches, onion, white wine vinegar, olive oil, sea salt, agave nectar, water
About: gluten free, boo / vinegar forward
Pairs nicely with: freakin' wings, pulled anything (combine it with your fave bbq sauce and put it on your fave smoked/pulled meat)
4. PEPP TALK (lemon garlic)
Ingredients: lemon juice, onion, serrano (H), jalapeno (H), mucho nacho pepper (H), ancho chili pepper (H), garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, water
About: gluten free, dawg
Pairs nicely with: great as a marinade for meats, pulled meats, wings
5. HA HA FOOLED YOU (mango habanero)
Ingredients: habanero pepper (H), fooled you pepper (H), mango, garlic, onion, agave nectar, apple cider vinegar, water, cumin, sea salt
About: gluten free, friends / fooled you peppers taste like jalapenos, but have no spice!
Pairs nicely with: wings, nachos, tacos
6. BASIC BATCH (pumpkin habanero) - COMES IN A MILD/NO SPICE OPTION
Ingredients: pumpkin, habanero pepper (H), maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, pecans, cinnamon/ginger/nutmeg, water, sea salt
About: gluten free / CONTAINS NUTS
Pairs nicely with: y'all I put this on EVERYTHING, a great sandwich spread, awesome on wings, so good on waffles/pancakes, Indian food, Mediterranean food (aka put this on some roasted chick peas)
7. Not Even A Little Bit (completely mild, 0 spice)
Ingredients: tomato paste, tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, water, sea salt, lemon balm, Worchestshire, olive oil, garlic, onions
Pairs nicely with: wings wings wings, tacos